Friday, April 8, 2011

Colored another Sugar!

Man! It's been too long! Does time just slip away for you too? I don't like it :( Well, I just finished a beaute! Love this girl!
LinkColored her with Copics except the sky. I used QuickQuotes blue chalk ink and a handy dandy blending tool from Inkssentials (can't live without that one). I love using my Copics. I haven't played with any others that blend so well. They will blend any bad color choices you make! Trust me!
So I found some inspiration and am entering this baby in the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl: sketch and color
Tuesdays Throw Down: Spring
If The Shoe Fits: Spring
The ABC Challenge: R is for Ribbon
Stamp Something: Circles

Copic Creations: Favorite Copic Technique
Simon Says: Spring Colors


LinkThanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Such a beautiful card.
I love the additional grass and sky you've added to the image!

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Love Elaine xx

RoseC said...

Gail, you've made this sweet image look beautiful filled with Copics. Love your grassy strokes too. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

lesleyworth said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!