Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank U

Next week we are celebrating our Administrative Staff at work. So... I offered to come up with something other then a store bought :) I stumblled upon a sight called Dan99. He had blessed us with an SVG file that day that I just had to snag.

Here's my take on it:
Her favorite color is green.... Oh man! I just realized I put the second one on backwards! Aughh! I'll have to see if I can fix it real quick. Dang it! The font was something I picked up along the way at another sight and didn't realized that I could us it in my SCAL! Awesome! I Think brown would have been a better choice.
Since it's a 'card' I had to come up with something on the inside that everyone could write on to let her know how much we appreciate everything she does for us! So, what better way then to cut some of Penny's shaplies?
Thanks for checking it out!

1 comments:

Dan said...

What an awesome book you made with my file! I'm so glad you found it useful, and thanks for letting me know you used it, I so rarely get to see what people do with my files! :)