Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trifold Pocket Card

I love the colors of fall don't you? So rich and colorful. I made this card using the Project Tuesday Challenge. It's called the Tri-Fold Card technique. Beate is so creative... I didn't follow directions too well but I still like the way it turned out. It's a little longer then it should be. I used the full 11 X 8/12 instead of cutting it down to 8 X 8 1/2. Maybe next time I'll actually read from left to right haha.
Here it is all put together...
And this is a look at the inside card...
Pretty cool hu?
The patterned paper is from the Amber Autumn Fall Stack Collection from DCWV. The paper was not card stalk so I glued it to a piece of deep red card stalk to get the thickness. Love this pattern!

Thanks for checking it out!

7 comments:

Jean Addis said...

Your card is very pretty...sometimes bigger is better, LOL. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

Shirl said...

Hi Gail left a comment but not sure if it worked - if it did you will have two of the same from me.
Your card is so elegant and regal looking I love it. Got to stop putting so many embellies on my cards.
Shirley x

Sarah Gough said...

Oh it's soooo pretty Gail! I actually like the long and lean look, it's great! Thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hi Gail! This is just darling! I love the rich papers you chose and the circle stitching is perfect!

Jodi said...

Love the technique you used on this trifold!! The papers are so pretty, love the vintage look!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Beate said...

I think your pocket card looks GORGEOUS! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Oh WOWZERS this is a GORGEOUS card!!! LOVE it!!!