Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cupcake Cutie!

We have 3 birthday's in the office this month and this is my 3rd card for them! Whoo Hoo! I have to say... I can't wait until next week! The constant training, all the birthdays... I'm looking forward to just making cards for me. Yah, I'm a bit selfish but they are going out to others... just not out on demand :) and in the middle of the constant thinking of the Tri.

So my inspiration for this week is from Our Creative Corner for the sketch. Yah, I know I didn't put a sentiment on this but I just don't think it would have looked good. I think the paper I chose along with the stamp just made it a little too busy for a sentiment. I think the cupcake says it all and it's kinda in the right place.
My other inspiration is from Karber Weekly Challenge for the girl. I know there's another one out there for pletes, I just have to find it :)
Almost midnight here so I'll have to cut my blah blah blah short.

Have a great weekend! Next picture will be of me as an Iron Girl!

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

That's so stinkin' cute. I love the little girl with the cupcake. So sweet.

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

Beate said...

What a cute image! Great coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles