Friday, August 20, 2010

Pink Cat Christmas Card...

Wow!!! I'm on a roll! found time finally to get into my room! I love it! Here's a card I made for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog sight. The challenge was to use 2 ribbons.



I took 2 ribons and taped them together to make the color combo I wanted for this card. The Snow Flake Fairy image is from the sponsor Pink Cat Studio. Love their digi's! All the sparklies are from the Gelly Roll pens I got a screemin' deal on in the Splitcoast Stampers sight. :)

Thank for checking me out!

4 comments:

DANIELLE said...

I'll check you out anytime, sugar mama.

*wink, wink*

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome :)

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card and I LOVE how you did the ribbon - very cool! Thank you for joining us at CSAYL!

Maria said...

Beautiful job on your card! I love the ribbons! You did a wonderful job with our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!!

Maria