Friday, August 27, 2010

Embellishing Project Tuesday

What fun today! I love these colors together :) But when you see these colors together don't you think of Halloween? I do, so I looked and looked and looked and guess what? I don't have an old fashion rubber Halloween stamp! All mine are digi's and I do love them so. My personal challenge was to make something with these colors that wasn't Halloween, after all... what choice did I have because I had already practically finished the project! haha.

The purple paper was from a very old paper stash I had. I think my cousin told me it was from Creating Memories or something like that. I know I've been holding onto it for at least 10 years! I mean really... who does that? The green sparkly paper is from DCWV I beleive. I grabbed my stash box so I'm not so good at remembering where I got them. The stamp is an S.E.I. stamp and colored with my Gelly Roll glitter pens.

I found some Christmas Candy that was supposed to be in the girls stocking last year! These Big Hunks are at the perfect crunchiness now ;)
I'm entering this into 2 challenges (not including my own ;) HA!)
Project Tuesday and Embellish Magazine

The directions to this fun and oh-so-easy project is Dawns Stamp Studio. I keep frequent tabs on that lady. She has some fantastic project, cards and great tutorials!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling project and design, thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Monika Reeck said...

woow this is a cute project and nice design...love the color combo you have used..nice Images too....I just join the Embellish Color Challenge too and my card is number 40, would you mind to see my blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Maile Belles said...

What a great project, love your take on the square element with the brads! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.