Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mojo Kinda Day!




Hubby is feeling much better today! We took the 2 dogs for a little walk to the river to see how the new pup took to real water and he did great! When we got home he gave them both baths because they were now dirty-muddy LOL. Since they weren't drying off fast enough we took them for another 2 mile walk with a rest stop half way at Starbux haha. Now I'm pooped so I thought I'd kick out a birthday card for a lady at work. I used the Mojo Monday sketch and more of that yummy BG paper and ribbon Michelle sent me - yes I do have my own paper but the colors she sent were perfect and there was ribbon in the bag that matched perfectly too! Whoo Hoo! The main stamp is a Bella stamp and the sentiment is from MFT Stamps. So here's the sketch and the card!

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this stamp! Great job on the mojo challenge!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just adorable! I just love KETTO's. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)