Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here I go again....

I should really learn to just wait and put all my stuff together in one post for the day LOL....
I've been wanting to try these new collages I received from a very generous fellow blogger. We were in the OWOH blog hop earlier this year and I was the spoiled recipient of a few collage pages from Nicecrane Designs. If you are a fan, big or small, of Alice In Wonderland, you have GOT to go see what collages are there! Super cool! I could figure out which one of these three I picked from the page I wanted to use on a card so when I saw the sketch at Friday Sketchers I was excited! So here's my entry......
These pictures really don't give the collages justice and one day I will figure out how to really do these right on the computer. It's amazing what people are able to do with this stuff!


Thanks for peeking again today ;0)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

eine interessante Karte.Mal ganz was anderes.Toll.

Linda M. said...

Hi Gail,

Thanks for voting for me in the Mind Wide Open April challenge. I love your blog design. I love the floating white specks, how do you do that? Plan to check out the Alice In Wonderland collages. My daughter is a big fan.

Linda

Ignacio (Nicecrane Designs) said...

Hi Gail,,, thanks for using my Collage Sheet,,,,,I like your card,,,,,so unique,,,,,,,,,,but I think these layour was designing to use only a portrait in the middle and the other two ones, to be filled with papers, or different accents,,,,,take a look to my sampler on my blog,,,,and let me know if you want a FREE COPY OF THE COMLETE ALICE PACK,SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shawne said...

What a pretty collage, it looks like you did a great job using them on this sketch, love the added flowers!