Thursday, July 28, 2016

Free SVG files from Dreaming Tree


Once upon a time I posted on my blog and shared my makings. Hello again! It's me and I'm baaaaack! Can't wait to start posting again and hope you keep in touch.
$2.99



Firstly, I wanted to share with you this new company. He's been around for quite some time but has decided to have his own company a go! I think he's doing quite well, don't you?  This new set just came out and it's not too early to start your Christmas cards!

One of the amazing things I love about this company is not only does he create great 3d goodies, you can either buy them in the set or singly!


$2.99
 Aren't these stinking cute! Such detail! 

$2.99

And you make your own sentiments! How great!


Anyway, I can't wait to play and tell with you again!

0 comments: