Sunday, April 7, 2013

Helloooo!

Well, it's been a while hasn't it?  I've been super busy in life itself. As most of you know I work full time. Well, hubby also won me a 3 month long Cross Fit/Paleo challenge and it's been kicking my ass!
I have only 2 more weeks to go in the challenge and would love to keep going with it. I've only lost 15 pounds but the body is shaping up quite nicely! I love this kind of work out. I always have. I just didn't know that it had a name! So after I get off work at 4:30 I would drive to the gym and crochet for about 30 min waiting for my 5:30 class to begin. Work outs last an hour and I get home around 7:00 at night. After dinner I just don't have the energy to do ANYTHING! I vedge pretty much.  While vedging, I found this great guy named Mikey from The Crochet Crowd. Mikey is a wonderful teacher of yarn. I learned how to make granny squares while in elementary school from a neighborhood grandma. I self taught knitting but my heart has always been with crochet. Not only does he teach step by step on his YouTube channel, but he has a crochet club with monthly challenges. I signed up and started my first challenge right away!


I love it! It's just a lap blanket but it's so purty. First time EVER doing the hexies. Told ya, he's a great teach!

0 comments: