Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blinging Baby!

Wow! I'm loving this blinging thing! Love love love shiny, sparkle stuff :) I bought 3 onsies from Walmart, the rhinestones sample pack from Craft Vinyl and comes with everything you need to make the flower and stars and have a bunch left over. The crown was used with Hot Pink which was a must and sold separate.  I put the images in my Silhouette DE software and traced them and added an extra border for the flower. I love how they turned out and my Nephews wife loves them! BONUS!

These were quick and so easy!  I purchased the crown from Silhouette but the star and flower are from Lettering Delights freebie Banner Day SVG. All you have to do for this is sign up!

Lettering Delights

Not only that but all the 'SVG' files are only $1 right now and usually have at least 6 separate files in each



0 comments: