Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nontraditional Christmas

Remember when I posted this with a freebie file from Silhouette?  Well... I needed to make some quick Christmas cards and remembered how easy it was to use this one. Here's what I came up with...
Not one of the cards are exactly the same and I love the nontraditional colors of Christmas.
The deer is from the Peppermint Holiday graphic set, which by the way is only $1 through the 7th and has 19 graphics in all :) I brought the file into the Silhouette Studio and traced it to made a cut and used the print and cut feature for this bad boy. I'm super excited it actually worked out. I'm still getting the hang of this great feature and it's getting MUCH easier! yay!

I chose 3 double sided papers and was able to make 6 cards out of them plus the base.

Hope you like! 







1 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

What a unnusuaol colors Gail,,,,,Thanks for your comments in my Maya Codices Paperpack , let me kknow if you like a free copy.