Saturday, October 20, 2012

Christmas Cone Ornament - Freebie!!


I'm having so much fun with my Cameo lately! Love being able to use all this horded paper! Maybe someday I'll have some rhyme and/or reason to my chick cave. Yah, here's to hopes and dreams....  
 This morning I bring to you a Cone Ornament. This is the newest FREE SVG from SVGCuts. Super easy as always. I used this cone as a gift idea for a fellow paper crafter by adding lace, buttons and paper roses  :)

I had some 'ugly' paper to use. I mean it was really ugly. It came in a paper packet. Gold background with BIG gold ornaments all over it. I was happy to use this ugly paper for my cone knowing I would be covering it up with some better paper. HA!

I rubbed the tea dye on all edges of the cone as well as the panels. I used green buttons that I've had for yeeaaarrrsss so the handle wouldn't slip through the holes.

Used some off-white roses I've had just as long as the buttons I think...

And some bling of course :)

This is the freebie file - click to go there...



  It goes with this file which you can get for $6.99 or free with a $9.98 purchase.

Another 3D project for...

0 comments: