Friday, June 8, 2012

When it's hot outside...

My boy LOVES water. But the nearest water hole was over 30 minutes away and infested with mosquitoes. Until.... I remembered the little man made water hole that's right in our little town! My girls would go there and hang out with their friends. After it rained, there's a little spot just beside this gold mine and they would go mud bogging in their little Colt we bought them the thrash around when they got their licenses.

Zeke is soooo excited that we found it! I feel like such a better mom too now that I can get him to water more often :)  When he's not in this water, he's in the little kiddie pool we bought for him. He's too cute :0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Doesn't life just seem better when your dog is excited? LOL Their joy is just contagious.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.