Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thanks!

Hello.. I just received some new stamps! shhhh hubby doesn't know :) I also cleaned up my craft room a little so I thought I would make some good use out of it and use my latest girls!
Yup, that's a little tear! :( Do you think it would make it into a distressed challenge? LOL Well, that was the problem. I decided not to keep fakie nails on and I couldn't find my distress tool so I thought if I used some scissors and used the same technique, it would work! I got too much in a hurry and... I could have also put some flowers over it to hide it but then it wouldn't go with the challenge at Fun with Shapes and More! I'll probably add some more flowers to her to hide it before I give it to someone.

I also made some more OSW. This set is for my 3rd place winner for the OWOH blog hop that just ended. She liked the colors of the sea (green, blue, purple, some pink) I went with a sea foam green with light blues and greens and accented them with a navy blue and turquoise ribbon. Hope she likes them!
Thanks for looking and letting me know you were here! ;0)

3 comments:

Nadell said...

This is adorable and a beautiful job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FWSM.

Hugs
Nadell

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the set you have created. Thanks for passing on your congratulations too.

Liza x

Heather Huggins said...

These are all very beautiful.. Love your new Bella..