Sunday, January 23, 2011

Show me #9

Wow! What a mess! Yes, I still play in this little bitty area. I'm still working on the project that box for my daughter for valentines day. Just got to pretty it up a little more then it's onto the next box for my other daughter :) I'm having fun with this. So, why am I showing you my mess? I'm entering this on Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #9. I really need to clean up LOL oooppsss I forgot to tell you how to get to Sassy Cheryl's! Click on the link to get right there :)

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Lots of stuff to look at here, but I do recognize the ominous Copic Chart.
Thanks for showing your space and would LOVE to see the 'box' when it's completed. Maybe next week?! :)

D'On Marx said...

Wow! That is messy. hahaha That'll be a nice spot all cleaned up. I love to organize. hahaha Have fun.