Monday, May 3, 2010

MIA.....

So since I signed up for the Iron Girl Tri I haven't had good luck. My training and card making had to come to a screeching halt! (pardon my pun) I am still so very excited to do this so don't give up on me. My husband and I were in a car accident on the 24th. It totaled his car, he almost put his wrist through the window and his stiffness is finally loosening up! But, I broke my thumb pretty bad. Of course it was the hand I write with! HA! I finally had surgery on it last Friday the 30th of April. (it's so odd walking around with a broken finger)They had to do a bone graft from my wrist, add a plate and a couple screws in my thumb :( I was just told not to expect to do the biking part of my Tri. I'm soooo bummed. I have a couple of mothers day cards to make and plan on still trying that tomorrow. In the meantime, I just got some goodies in the mail from that I won from Michelle! Not only did I get blessed with some awesome DP but she also threw in a beautiful card! Thank you so such Michele! After running around all day still aching in my hand trying to get things from the accident squared away... this really brightened my day :)

1 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Oh my! I am glad you weren't hurt any more seriously! Heal fast girlie! And I an glad you enjoyed your goodies.