Saturday, November 28, 2009

Winter Wishes


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day/weekend with their loved ones! As for me, my mother came up and stayed with us for a few days and just left this morning! Both of my girls and one of their boyfriends were over for the feast! We had a total of 6 dogs! Holy cow! They had their own fun OUTSIDE! LOL We gave their dinner extra yummyness too so they didn't feel left out. So now that all guests are gone and the house is back in order I found myself in my little corner of the house. I was having card making withdrawals. I needed some inspiration, as usual. I chose this sketch from Sketch Saturday and the colors from Colour Create using green, white and red. This doll of a stamp is out of the Winter Wonderland set of Victoria Case I won and finally am able to ink up! Thanks for checking me out! Comments are always fun to see!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, you have rocked this sketch.

Susana M said...

Hi Gail
What an awesome card and love that detail with the Liquid applique makes the whole image POP!!!
I am glad you were happy with the set :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Terry said...

Hiya Gail thanks so much hun for joining us at Sketch Saturday with your awesome card. Hugs Terry

Mina said...

gorgeous card Gail, I love the fur it looks brilliant...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Andrea said...

Lovely card - the image is gorgeous, and I love what you have done with the fur on her coat!
Love, Andrea xx