Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Expo Loot

Just as I promised a pic of my loot from the Expo. Isn't it purdy? The photo doesn't do it justice. There is stuff from all over the place! Here is a link to all the companies that were there. I didn't take pictures of the classes I did because there wasn't enough time to complete most of the projects in class. I think out of 8 classes we were only able to complete 1 from Quick Quotes. I'm so glad I took that class cuz now I'm not so afraid of using wordy velum!
So here is a picture of 1/3 of the bigger picture. I also took classes from a.e.i-that class was so fast paste I couldn't keep up so I have ALOT of homework to do but what a beautiful album, it's the one above on the far right in white with blue and red flowers, 2 classes from Quick Quotes - love the 3 n 1 glue!, went to a class with Heritage Makers to learn about digital scrap booking and one of the girls teaching the class was a cousin of one of my elementary school BFF's in Hawaii! What a small world hu? And a class with Tattered Angel, a card making class LOL, a class with Helix USA and a class where we just relaxed and got a big bag of goodies where I won that flower punch you see in the picture :) I went with 2 ladies that knows how to laugh and have a great time :) We even blingged our wrist band haha
Well, that's about it. Don't want to bore you too much but I'm glad to be home to rest! HA!

0 comments: