Monday, August 3, 2009

Sketch Challenge!


So, today was my day off without pay. Yes, I'm a state worker! LOL So I decided to do something worth while. Make cards! This one was made using the Friday Sketchers challenge.

Used my Rubber Stampede stamp I paid WAY too much for on Ebay but love it ;) I'm making these cards for CFH. It'll be 1 of 5 sets of cards I'm making each month, total of 25 cards each month. Keep in tune because I will be having some blog candy if you'd like to join me! Start making those cards!

3 comments:

Rufus said...

Gail, love the cards! Been meaning to tell you, I've have finally been able to make some cards with the lovely candy that you sent to me. Will try to get a decent picture of them and send it to you. Not to many yet, but want to save the goodies to share with my ladies this fall. Got to get started on Christmas stuff!

Rach said...

wonderful cards, they look fabulous. hugs rach

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, you have been busy!
My favourite Santa Stamp!
Erin x