Friday, March 20, 2009

I've been surfing all sorts of wonderful sights in the past week or so. Every time I saw one of these I just stopped and gazed. I had to get one! I went on Sugar Nellie sight and found several I HAD to get! This is my first time stamping with her and I love her bunches! I used SU! water color pencils, and added glitter to all the red areas. This is for a RED themed swap in one of my yahoo groups. The corner stamp is from the Angel Company. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!

4 comments:

Mina said...

wwwwoooohhhhoooo working Gail...fab card this Sugar nellie is one of my favs....have you seen the new ones yet xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

great card gail! love this SN stamp. Great corner flourish too!
Judy xx

Anonymous said...

Great card! I really like the layout you used!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous card ,love the iamage ,hugs Dawnxxx