Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hubbies Coupon


Hi all! OK, so my DH is a wedding Officiator and one of my girlfriends has a shop for tuxedo rentals with a wedding gown consignment/rental area. She is having a grand opening this month and Eric wanted to do a coupon for one free officiating service. He wanted to do something on the computer with paper. Well.... guess what I just broke down and bought??? Yup, Labels One from Spellbinders!!!! YAY! So I brain schemed this up. I'm thinking even if he doesn't want to use this a a one of a kind coupon, I'll use it for my Tastefully Simple parties! I used chipboard with 3 different layers and cut out paper of the same sizes. The backside of the coupon is also the polka-dot paper and more stamped lines for his information. I LOVE MY NESTIES!!! I actually found these on E-Bay at this store... http://stores.shop.ebay.com/HEARTWARMERS-FROM-VICKI she has some AWESOME prices!

0 comments: